This web site is dedicated to providing information and independent reviews on the Fujitsu ScanSnap S1500 document scanner, as well as the ScanSnap S1500M which is the same product designed for the Mac user.
- scan paper documents and convert them into PDF computer files
- scan photographs and illustrations to save on your computer
- scan documents and articles and convert them into editable computer text
- scan paperwork and convert into computer files to better organize them and make them easier to locate
- set up a document management system to organize and distribute documents for home or business use
- easily and quickly scan piles of papers and save them into folders on your computer
- you have a stack of business cards that you would like to scan and add to your address book
- you want an easy way to scan a document and attach it to an email
The ScanSnap S1500 can accomplish all these tasks and much more. Click to read about more of the benefits of this scanner.
You may be wondering if the ScanSnap S1500 is the best choice for these tasks and whether it is a good value.
Some of the questions you may have are:
The answers to all of these questions and many others can be easily found on this web site. You can click on any of the quesitons above to find answers to most common questions. You may also want to check out:
Or check out this brand new model:
the Snapscan ix500
- Even Faster
- Scans to the cloud wirelessly
- Even more advanced paper handling
- Same model for PC and Mac